Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charity Auction Quilt Progress

I have been a busy bee the past couple of days!! I have cut and sewn 36 blocks together for the Charity Auction quilt! It will be donated to a former co-worker to be auctioned off to benefit Children's Hospital of Boston. I am thrilled she asked me to make a quilt for this great cause! I am hoping to have the quilt top finished tomorrow or Saturday. I decided not to do a dissappearing 9 patch and instead used a pattern that I had never used before. I will post pictures when the quilt top is finished.

On a non-quilty note, our family has decided to be a host family for a pair of the Young American performers that will be holding a music outreach program at my daughters school next week. She is very excited we said yes!!

Thanks for stopping by!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment