Saturday, February 13, 2010

Charity Quilt

I have finished the quilt I was making for a former co-worker. The quilt is to be put up for raffle or silent auction at her and her family's benefit golf tournament. All the proceeds will be donated to the Children's Hospital of Boston.

Here is a picture of the quilt.


And this is the quilt with the coordinating tote bag I made to go with it.

I am so excited to know that my blocks are in the mail to me!! Thanks again Kathleen for hosting this amazing swap!! I am looking forward to assembling all the blocks!

4 comments:

  1. Nici, your quilt is so pretty. It's sure to bring a lot for the Children's Hospital. I love that you made a matching tote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen! I always seem to buy too much fabric so I usually make a tote from what I have for extra fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skills are growing in leaps and bounds. The stippling looks great! Nice random pattern...good use of colors. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angie!! Like you alwasy said "practice make perfect"!! :o)

    ReplyDelete